Friday, October 21, 2011

Tick Tok...Tring!

100_0938a by rajesh_dangi
100_0938a, a photo by rajesh_dangi on Flickr.

It is good to see old alarm clocks still working in the digital era, this one spotted on my saloon and took me back to my school days the way I used to hate the morning alarm from these clocks, now its smart phone that took over the hatred ...

talking of time, BDP posts will get disturbed as i travel out of Bangalore for a week and will do archive digging to bring you the snaps as possible...might miss the daily trend!

2 comments:

Vijendra Lakshmana Rao Sun Oct 30, 09:50:00 PM GMT+5:30  

we had one at home when i was little… After looking at your post I remembered it. Its been years i seen one of those in working condition. Good observation.

RNSANE Mon Oct 31, 03:16:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Safe travel! I guess most of these old clocks are collecting dust in lieu of the modern digital ones.