Friday, December 08, 2006

Bangalore @14 degree celsius


perhaps this would be the coldest day in Bangalore for me, while travelling to the office I see surrounding's just disappear in the fog... this cable stayed bridge at K.R.Puram, only the cables were visible...


I saw roads were deserted as many must have not got off the bed, I wish I could also have done the same!


people have pulled out their winterware already and today most of them must be enjoying the piping hot coffee just like me while I write this post .... So,get out your woollens, folks!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous Fri Dec 08, 01:04:00 PM GMT+5:30  

hmmm I did not know Bangalore has winter. Now I know :-)

Gerald (SK14) Fri Dec 08, 01:58:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Ah, 14 is cool, no doubt especially so for Bangalore. Here it is a chilly 8 but in Canada they've got -14 brrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anonymous Fri Dec 08, 09:45:00 PM GMT+5:30  

THIS IS
GIRISH


OH ITS TOO COLD REALLY COOLEST ONE PICS ALSO

Anonymous Fri Dec 08, 10:41:00 PM GMT+5:30  

It's been getting down to -10/-14C in Gallup N.M. lately. A plus fourteen almost seems balmy. :)

Anonymous Sat Dec 09, 02:13:00 AM GMT+5:30  

It seems cold there. I have misnuderstood India is hot all the year because I have been in India in Feb. and it was rather hot.

Unknown Sat Dec 09, 08:37:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Thanks for comments, keeps me going.

Oh,it still got down to 13 deg C tonight, i guess this is the best i have enjoyed in bangalore.

btw, Bangalore is known of it's climate which is soothing and toggles from 35-36 deg celcius to this 13-15 deg celcius range, making it easy for the bangaloreans..